Monday, June 29, 2015

summer blues


It's the possibility of having a dream come true
that makes life interesting.
~ Paul Coelho

Coming home from a small gathering on Friday night,
I saw this sky and had to stop.

No one was at the bridge...a first, to be sure.
I quickly grabbed a few shots.
And then a few more.

This image was captured at the tail end of the Blue Hour.
This is the time around sunrise/sunset when the sun is well below the horizon
and the remaining light is of a blue hue.
Shooting with your camera set to daylight white balance gives good results,
or try a fluorescent option for some creative blues.

I felt I needed a wider angle lens to get the shot I was envisioning.
This will be a good placeholder until that happens.

Fuji XT1 ISO 250 f/8.0 1/30 XF18-55mm


No comments:

Post a Comment