Monday, June 22, 2015

afresh


You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.
~ Rabindranath Tagore

It has been a long time since I last posted here.
A very long time.

It's time to start afresh.
It's time to stop staring at the water.
It's time to begin the crossing
into becoming a real photographer.

This image was captured near sunset - at the blue hour - on the boardwalk 
at Longbeach, WA. The blue hour has quickly become one
of my favorite times of day to photograph.
The very shallow depth of field (f/1.2) made this image dreamy,
and using a fluorescent white balance enhanced the blueness.
Just as I wanted.

Thank you for stopping by!
If you're new here and are interested in seeing
what has been happening 
between my last post and this one,
you can check out these sites:

my whimsical pixel photography Facebook page
my 500px page and portfolio

Canon 5DMkII ISO 200 f/1.2 1/800  EF 50mm f/1.2L


No comments:

Post a Comment